Skip to main content

Details About This Blog Project

I want to point out a few things about this blog that will clarify what exactly we want to do. We're just another voice among Texans who want to comment on the goings on of this state, because we don't know what the pulse is like here, since it's all muddled up with rhetoric and politics.

Obviously there are other things going on that are of interest but we have the mid-terms this year and we're definitely in dire need of some change that keeps up with the changes going on in the mindset of a new generation. I don't know that we have enough coverage here that makes this as simple and cohesive as they should be. Every thing's divided up.

I'm interested in my state and the people in it and I want to contribute to the best of my ability, that's why I want to tell you about this plan I've got.

How I Fund This Blog

I spend a lot of time writing about all the things that interest me and I'm passionate about each and every one of them. The problem is that I have a lot of interests over many many subjects, and I spent all day and every day researching, reading and writing about all of these passions.

Just like the consensus in this state, I divide up my writing and put them into different blogs, which are funded by advertisers. I get a piece of that depending on the traffic I earn. This is so that I can fund little projects like this blog, which we're at the beginning of.

Being that this has largely been a conservative state, they'd be happy to know that this is a Texan who walks by the pulling of boot straps. So when you see links posted to other posts elsewhere, those posts fund Survival Journalism.

I'm pretty sure you agree that there's a lot of wacky shit going on for these mid-terms right now, stuff I want to talk about and good people that I want to focus on. In the next couple of months come hell or high water, I'm gonna start a podcast as a forum where we can all talk more about these things so we can see and show people what Texas is really like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Site Update!!!

Pessimistic? Not at all!   Okay y'all. Looks like there is already a place that has up-to-date information about all candidates running for Texas seats and positions at this site . Our post with the information will have links to each report we post on them as we gather more information throughout the year. We'll therefore be creating separate pages for each candidate to better organize the reports.

Watch As I Enroll For Healthcare At The Last Minute

Okay. I'm sitting down right now and it's 4:06 pm. Enrollment ends tonight at 11:00pm CST. Let's do this. 1. So here I am. I need to see the plans. I've done this only a few times before over the last few months without all the information I needed. Now that I have it, let's see how far it goes.  2. Just showing you the Texas thing...  3. Yep. Nothing. No big whoop, not stressing about it either. On a blogger's salary, I don't expect much. Still haven't done my taxes, which is on the list with this sign up. Just gonna wait for the email alert. I'm phoneless right now (blogger's salary).