Skip to main content

Despite Divisions Over Syria, Most Everyone Agrees Assad Has To Go

Bashar al Assad
Add caption
(BlastingNews) -In the United States, the transition between presidents threatened the view that Syrian president Bashar al-Assad had to be removed from power.

But that no longer seems to be the case as the U.S. and other Western powers continue to demand it, after his recent use of chemical weapons against his own people, the continuation of a civil war without end and instability in the Middle East.

In this report, I explain the different views put forward by analysts and experts who feel that Assad needs to go and even offer some insight into what comes next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watch As I Enroll For Healthcare At The Last Minute

Okay. I'm sitting down right now and it's 4:06 pm. Enrollment ends tonight at 11:00pm CST. Let's do this. 1. So here I am. I need to see the plans. I've done this only a few times before over the last few months without all the information I needed. Now that I have it, let's see how far it goes.  2. Just showing you the Texas thing...  3. Yep. Nothing. No big whoop, not stressing about it either. On a blogger's salary, I don't expect much. Still haven't done my taxes, which is on the list with this sign up. Just gonna wait for the email alert. I'm phoneless right now (blogger's salary).

Site Update!!!

Pessimistic? Not at all!   Okay y'all. Looks like there is already a place that has up-to-date information about all candidates running for Texas seats and positions at this site . Our post with the information will have links to each report we post on them as we gather more information throughout the year. We'll therefore be creating separate pages for each candidate to better organize the reports.